Mr. Monosevich leads numerous large scale and complex local and international transactions, including the negotiation, drafting and due diligence aspects thereof, towards successful completion. He is considered a leading expert in the representation of startups, technology companies, investors of various sorts and other players in the Hitech area, with respect to all aspects of corporate and commercial law, corporate finance and M&A. Mr. Monosevich has a reputation of a bright attorney with the ability to grant legal services while understanding the “big picture” of matters handled thereby, in addition to keeping track of details.
Prior to the foundation of the firm, Mr. Monosevich worked at Meitar Liquornik Geva & Leshem Brandwein, one of the leading corporate and commercial law firms in Israel. Recently Mr. Monosevich served as a partner at Shavit Bar-On Gal-On Tzin Yagur & Co., another leading Israeli commercial and corporate law firm, and headed its activity in the Hitech field.
Mr. Monosevich holds a LL.M degree in corporate law from the New York University School of Law, one of the leading law schools in the world, and an LL.B degree magna cum laude from the Tel Aviv University Law Faculty (Dean’s list 1997 and 1998).
- The billions of Dollars financing of the acquisition of Hilton by Blackstone;
- The acquisition of Omrix, a biotechnology company, by J&J for more than $400M;
- The acquisition of Modem-Art, an Israeli cellular hardware company, by Agere, a US company, for more than $100M;
- The acquisition of Followap by NewStar, a US company, for more than $100M;
- The acquisition of National Israel, a hardware company, by Winbond, an international company traded in the Taiwan stock exchange, for about $60M;
- The private bonds issuance by ImageSat, a satellite company, in an amount of about $40M;
- An international venture capital investment of approximately US$25M by Citi in SkyVision, a satellite communication services company;
- The closing of an Israeli fund in an amount of approximately US$25M;
- An international venture capital investment of more than US$10M in Followap, a software company;
- A strategic investment of approximately US$10M by one of Israel’s leading defense and security companies in an Israeli mapping technology company;
- The acquisition of TefenSoft by Mercury for more than $10M;
- A loan and investment of several millions of Dollars in an Israeli printers company.
- President & Chairman of the Israel Bar Associaiton's Hitech Committee;
- Formerly a lecturer in the courses "Tradable Documents & Payment Means", "Private International Law" and "Strategy and Tactics in Appeal Procedures" with the Tel Aviv University Law Faculty, as well as in the course "Business Law" with the Israeli Derby University Business School;
- The producer and organizer of the seminar "Directions in Israel Clean-tech", first held in 2011;
- Member of StarTAU, Tel Aviv University's Entrepreneurship Center;
- Session Chairman at the Eilat-Eilot Renewable Energy Conference 2012.
Israeli Bar Association, 2001
Hebrew and English